Did You Know That
1. Horned toad Lizard repels its predators with a tactic, squirting a stream of blood out of its eye as self-defense?
2. It takes your food about seven seconds to get from the mouth to the stomach?
3. Babies eyes do not produce tears until six to eight weeks old?
4. Lack of sleep kills faster than lack of food?
5. Snail can glide over the sharp edge of a knife or razor blade without harming itself?
6. Human being uses up to 200 muscles to take a step?
7. You see with your brain, not through the eyes as eyes functions like camera, capturing light and sending data back to the brain?